THE DANCE STUDIO HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ABUSIVE AND DISCRIMINATORY LANGUAGE, BULLYING, AND ACTION TOWARDS OUR STAFF, STUDENTS AND CLIENTS.
- Masks are welcome, but not mandatory at this time. This is subject to change per AHS Guidelines.
- At this time we ask that you do not attend class if you are sick.
-Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Please avoid cellphone use during all classes. There will be a 5 minute window at the end of 360° Fit classes to take photos and videos.
- Please be quiet and respectful of classes in session upon your arrival.
- We have a limited number of yoga mats
and blocks available.
- Please see class descriptions for age restrictions and requirements.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled class.
- Classes must be booked prior to start time.
- At this time walk-ins are not accepted. Please call or email if you would like to attend class on short notice.
- The door may be locked at class start time to avoid disruption depending on the nature of the class. (ex. Yoga)
- For any class that requires you to warm up (ex. 360 Fit/ Pole Fitness) you may be turned away if you are later than 10 minutes.
NO SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY
- We have a 4 hour cancellation policy for all single session classes.
- If you have purchased a class pass package your class will be deducted as if you had attended class. To avoid this please cancel outside of the 4 hour cancellation window.
- A cancellation outside of 48 hours for any 4 week or 6 week session will incur an admin fee of $25.00 that will be deducted from the amount that was paid to reserve your spot in class and the remainder will be placed on the account for future use.
- A cancellation within 48 hours is non refundable and will not be placed on the account as a credit.
- All class passes and session packages expire 18 months from purchase.
- Session classes are valid only for the duration of the series.
- For any medical issues that may prevent you from continuing classes please contact the studio directly.
- All class passes, and session classes are non-transferable.
- All purchases must be used by the purchasing client only.
- If you would like to make a purchase for a friend you can do so via Gift Card or contact us at the studio.
LOST & FOUND
- THE DANCE STUDIO is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Lost & found items will be kept for approximately 1 month. After which they will be donated.